Delivery Guide Lines
- Please allow 7 – 10 working days for delivery
- Specific delivery instructions have been provided for you to select from giving the contractor authority to leave your order without a signature being obtained. Please note that requests outside of these Australia Post approved options will not be followed for security reasons. Wine can not be left outside the boundary line of a property.
- Delivery instructions are a guide for the Contracted Courier Company to follow, however it is not a Guarantee that these instructions will be followed. Due to OH&S it is at the driver’s discretion as to whether they deem the instructions safe to adhere to.
- If you are not in attendance when the Contracted Courier attempts delivery and no authority has been provided to leave the items without a signature, the consignment will be returned to your local post office to await collection. A card will be left in your letter box to advise of the collection point.
- Get Wines Direct and the contracted courier company will not be held responsible for any missing goods when authority has been provided for your goods to be delivered without a signature.
- All deliveries that are returned to sender due to incorrect addresses provided by the purchaser will be charged a $9.00 per case re-dispatchment fee.
- Wine can not be delivered to persons under 18 years of age.
- Refunds / Credits will only be processed once the goods have been collected and returned by our contracted courier company to Get Wines Direct. Please note delivery / Packing fee and Surcharges will not be refunded for wines that are being returned due to quality or incorrect ordering.
- Get Wines Direct will not be held responsible for wine / wines that are stored incorrectly.
- Refunds can only be requested within 364 days from the date of purchase.
- If any more than TWO (2) bottles are sampled, Get Wines Direct will only refund for the wines that are being returned.
- We guarantee all of our products. If a product from Get Wines Direct is not the item you purchased, or if it is damaged, please advise us within 30 days of receipt of your order. This is provided that you contact us within 30 days of delivery; no responsibility will be taken should you opt to contact us outside of the 30 day time frame. Should you feel a product is not of merchantable quality, please refer to our 100% money back guarantee policy to be utilised within 365 of your purchase.
When delivering parcels that contain wine/alcohol the following should be observed:
Person attendance at Delivery Address
No-one in attendance at Delivery Address
- If the person at the address is judged to be under 25 years of age, proof of age including photo identification will be requested.
- If suitable proof of age identification cannot be produced, that person will be advised that the parcel will be carded to a Post Office where the article can be collected on the production of suitable proof of age ID (Photo ID).
- A delivery notification card will be provided for this purpose.
- If there are persons at the address who cannot provide proof of age ID and the parcel contains a “Delivery Instruction” providing authority to leave the article, the “Delivery Instruction” is not to be followed. In these circumstances the article will be carded to the nearest Post Office.
- Delivery will be attempted by knocking on the door or ringing the door bell and waiting a short time for the customer to respond.
- If there is no-one in attendance at the address and the parcel contains a "Delivery Instruction" providing authority to leave the parcel at the address, the parcel will be left in accordance with the "Delivery Instruction" (ie. Leave at front door etc)
- If the parcel does not contain a "Delivery Instruction" providing authority to leave at the address, the parvel will be carded to the nearest Post Office as per standard carding procedures.
- Ordinary parcels containing wine/alcohol are permitted to be safe dropped. If no-one is in attendance the parcel will be carded to the nearest Post Office as per the standard carding procedure.
Whilst the "Delivery Instructions" will be observed in most instances, when it is determined that following the "Delivery Instruction" may create risk of a minor gaining access to the parcel ie. children sighted on premises etc, the article will not be left in accordance with the "Delivery Instructions" but carded to the nearest Post Office for collection.
All materials published herein are provided on an "AS IS" BASIS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. IN NO EVENT WILL COADS OR GET WINES DIRECT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER HYPER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA.
Delivery of wine/alcohol will be communicated to Australia Post parcel delivery drivers and will become effective from 1 December 2009.